Vpn server

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
fire0333

Vpn server

Post by fire0333 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:13 pm

Hello to all dear friends I am from Iran, where it is currently experiencing the most severe filtering and this severe filtering has caused my compatriots to be tortured and killed in the most cruel way possible every day in the streets of this country. I am a vpn gate user who used to connect to free servers with Clint's sstp software. It has been about a month now that I cannot connect to the servers under any circumstances. I have all the infrastructure at my disposal, I can't connect to personal and purchased vps too much. . My email. If you have a solution for my problem..
My people are currently under the oppression of the worst dictator and they are killed every day in the street in the worst way possible due to suffocation and because of the lack of free internet our voice does not reach the rest of the world. Email me and help.
Thank you all friends.. .

mdkmkd0033@gmail.com

KatherineEddie

Re: Vpn server

Post by KatherineEddie » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:51 am

fire0333 wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:13 pm
Hello to all dear friends I am from Iran, where it is currently experiencing the most severe filtering and this severe filtering has caused my compatriots to be tortured and killed in the most cruel way possible every day in the streets of this country. I am a vpn gate user who used to connect to free servers with Clint's sstp software. It has been about a month now that I cannot connect to the servers under any circumstances. I have all the infrastructure at my disposal, I can't connect to personal and purchased vps too much. . My email. If you have a solution for my problem..
My people are currently under the oppression of the worst dictator and they are killed every day in the street in the worst way possible due to suffocation and because of the lack of free internet our voice does not reach the rest of the world. Email me and help.
Thank you all friends.. .

mdkmkd0033@gmail.com

Hi, sorry to hear all these,
For security reason it may not be possible to email you, but better to ask a more specific question to get guidance for your issues.
- what you have done so for?
- what kind implementation are you looking for?

You can start from here
https://www.vpnusers.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67987
It describe three scenarios for bypassing, with any of those, you can circumvent your ISP.

If above three solutions were hard for you, and just you are looking for simpler solution here you go
- outside of Iran get a VM (virtual machine) and install SE server
- issue R3 certificate (using LetEncrypt and certbot)
- set your cert and key to the server
- add users to SE server
- enable Secure NAT
- enable SSTP server
- enable ip_forward using /etc/sysctl.conf (I do not know what should be done for Windows servers)

now you can connect to this using SSTP client