error code 33 when making password on hubcreate

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
garibaldi2020

error code 33 when making password on hubcreate

Post by garibaldi2020 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Hi everybody!
I have a problem when making hubcreate on linux. I write the name of the hub then the password but i receive: "Error occurred. (Error code: 33)
Unsupported".
I tried writng thye name of hub and password in english even using numbers instead of words in password, but i get the same. I'm using pclinuxos2020.
The process of configuring the server was ok, the same with the client and bridge. Please help me.

garibaldi2020

Re: error code 33 when making password on hubcreate

Post by garibaldi2020 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:56 pm

Hi again I must add i set my VPN server password. Everything good, but I still have the same problem with the password in Hubcreate. Has anybody had the same problem ? Can Someone from the creator team help?
Im from Peru. Please help.

flimbar

Post by flimbar » Sun May 02, 2021 7:46 am

Me too

flimbar

Post by flimbar » Mon May 03, 2021 6:00 am

If you are using vpnbridge then there is only 1 hub already created called "bridge" you cannot create another one.

I can't remember how I discovered this but it isn't clear at all in the documentation, in fact all the softether documentation is pretty poor IMO because they give you lots of high level information including pretty network diagrams and step by step instructions like "Create a Cascade connection" without actually giving you the actual commands you need to use to do these things.

fenice

Post by fenice » Mon May 03, 2021 8:29 am

flimbar wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:00 am
If you are using vpnbridge then there is only 1 hub already created called "bridge" you cannot create another one.

I can't remember how I discovered this but it isn't clear at all in the documentation, in fact all the softether documentation is pretty poor IMO because they give you lots of high level information including pretty network diagrams and step by step instructions like "Create a Cascade connection" without actually giving you the actual commands you need to use to do these things.
How about posting an issue on Github on this 'problem'? You could always offer to add the relevant additions to the documentation, I guess.
Regards

Bill