"VPN Elefant" - VPN Gate iOS application (not list only, connect VPN in one touch)

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
Slon

"VPN Elefant" - VPN Gate iOS application (not list only, connect VPN in one touch)

Post by Slon » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Hello!

I created and published in AppStore an application for using VPN Gate servers.
The application not only shows the list of servers but also allows you to use any of them with one touch.

In addition, you can create your own configurations with any Open VPN server by copying the text of the configuration file.

There are no paid subscriptions in the app and no annoying ads. True, it itself is paid (I earn my living by programming), but for VPN Gate enthusiasts, I am ready to present codes for a free installation.

I'll post a number of codes here. If they run out, then write right here.
To get the code faster or more reliably, you can write to me by email [url]mailto:it.studio.slon@gmail.com[/url] and I will immediately send you the code for a free installation.

For a free installation by code, go to the APPLICATIONS section of the AppStore and scroll the content to the bottom.
Enter the code there and the app store will automatically pull up the desired application.

The app supports English, German, French, Spanish, Russian languages.

Now the application works on any iPhone or iPad, a little later I will release a version for Mac.

Ask any questions!

CODES:

WHPH79YFPWKL
EYTXEY7N4K97
EEM7PMT39779
YF4HNFRYXWMW
KLLR3KLAYMJA
J74F7JENFERH
K3K4H9LK9JNL
3M3RPJKYTFKK
LNF39EH7A3PE

Some screenshots here:

AppStore link:
https://apps.apple.com/app/vpn-elefant/id1517992076

llongman

Re: "VPN Elefant" - VPN Gate iOS application (not list only, connect VPN in one touch)

Post by llongman » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Hello Bro
Did you have a plan to release for iOS 10, I still use iOS 10, but your App required 13.
Thanks

Slon

Re: "VPN Elefant" - VPN Gate iOS application (not list only, connect VPN in one touch)

Post by Slon » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:50 am

Hi.

No, used in the application VPN mechanism needs iOS 13 functionality. So app can’t be downgraded to iOS 10.
:(

Good news for all. I made app free for some time. So anybody can install it free of charge.