Does anyone know how to find some good software developers?

This is idle-talk forum. Write your greeting here. Feel free to discuss here for anything.
naijanani

Does anyone know how to find some good software developers?

Post by naijanani » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:53 pm

Hey guys, I am seriously search for a good software developer, does anyone know how to find some good software developers?

Flynnamerat

Re: Does anyone know how to find some good software developers?

Post by Flynnamerat » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:43 am

mm, Google?

tonyweinfield

Post by tonyweinfield » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:05 pm

It depends where you are located and if you are willing to work with them remotely. For some people, it may be a challenge not to meet a team face-to-face. If you are considering outsourcing as it’s a choice of many now, try freelancing platforms. There is a catch: you will really need to do your research on how to use the platform and make sure developers you will select are credible. Don’t fall for the sweetest deal though. A good team will have their opinion on the programming language, framework or platform and should be able to suggest many other useful things (and justify their choices). Good luck with your search!

Rnango02

Post by Rnango02 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:06 pm

naijanani wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:53 pm
Hey guys, I am seriously search for a good software developer, does anyone know how to find some good software developers?
I know a colleague in Prague that uses startupjobs.cz I bet there are more platforms like this.
Per aspera ad astra 8-)