IPSEC VPN Connections to my Server

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
Adeola1

IPSEC VPN Connections to my Server

Post by Adeola1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 am

Hello,
I am new to the wonderful world of softether but i need help on how to get it to use.
I have a colleague who have asked to have a IPSEC VPN connection between his server and mine but does not wants to use the windows vpn because he says its not safe and properly encrypted.
I want to achieve this with softether but i am stuck however i turn. I have download the softether server and client, installed both of them, but cant still get it to work.
My friend expects me to give him an IP Address and Port Number, while he trys to setup the VPN from his end (with the preshared key given to him) or that i setup the VPN from my own end by him supplying me endpoint IP address (with the preshared key given to me)
Attached is the document he sent to me to fill my part and i have been on this for 3 days, read a lot online and still cant get it done.
Please, i really need help....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thisjun

Re: IPSEC VPN Connections to my Server

Post by thisjun » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:51 am

I think the colleague doesn't use SoftEther VPN.
Please ask him.