VPN Server Access and other permissions (ACL)

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
sajer

VPN Server Access and other permissions (ACL)

Post by sajer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Dear Forum Users,

i recently found this beautifull vpn softvare, and i want to use it for client-server Access.

How i'd like to use it: i would install this software on a seperate smaller machine, and than use only rdp to the terminal server.

How can i achieve theese two things:

-Only RDP Access for the users (or maybe for one Group, if Group right work properly)
-NO Access to the vpn server itself

I checked already some post out, but i cannot get it to work. (virtualhib->manage Access list)
I'm not using SecureNAT, the DHCP server itself gives IP addresses to the connecting users.
Everything Works fine, but i want to restrict the Access, for only RDP usage,after that they can rdp into the terminal server and that the vpn server itself shouldnt be accessieble for vpn users. I know this is not a hard thing, but i still cannot get it to work ^^

Thank you in advance guys and girls. Have a nice day

sajer

sajer

Re: VPN Server Access and other permissions (ACL)

Post by sajer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Basically, it would be easier, to only grant Access to only one (destination) computer (IP address), and only the "rdp port".

How could i achieve this? Thank you in advance

sajer

Post by sajer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:43 pm

i did this, this way i get ip address from dhcp server, but cannot Access the rdp server.
What do ido wrong?

https://imgur.com/a/va7DFHM

thisjun

Post by thisjun » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:22 am

Please create the following policies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.