Secure-NAT with diffrent IPs

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
sun1000

Secure-NAT with diffrent IPs

Post by sun1000 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:56 am

I have been searching my problem now for sometimes but I could not find my answer anywhere so sorry if my question is repetitive in any way.

I have a Server with Windows 2016 Server which is running VPN server (SoftEther) and the server has 4 different IPs; say x.x.x.1 x.x.x.2 x.x.x.3 x.x.x.4 x.x.x.5
And I have 4 types of users in 4 different Virtual hubs as follow:

1.Group1: can connect to the server with any of those 4 IPs but then should surf the network with IP: x.x.x.1
2.Group1: can connect to the server with any of those 4 IPs but then should surf the network with IP: x.x.x.2
etc.

As the server is bind to 0.0.0.0 they have no problem with connecting with any of those 4 IPs, but the problem is then I can not force them to use a specific IP to surf the network.

I have used Secure-NAT for the network access but then all the clients IP would be for example x.x.x.1
I have also tried using Local Bridge Connection to my own created LoopBack Adapters with no luck ( I can not access the network any way with Local Bridge to LoopBack Adapter)
and I have only one physical network adapter with those 4 IPs set into.

How can i fix this ?

thisjun

Re: Secure-NAT with diffrent IPs

Post by thisjun » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:27 am

WAN IP address can't be specified for Virtual NAT.
So, try to create four virtual NIC and Windows NAT.
After that, connect each virtual NIC to each virtual hub.