While searching to fix this driver install issue (error : 31) I found a solution by myself
- Disable Driver signing by doing a restart with shift pressed. Go to Advanced on bluescreen and select Startup settings and restart
- After restart Startup settings comes up select "7-Disable driver signature" and enter and wait for windows to load
- Right click on my computer and select Device manager
- Click on computer name from right
- From Action menu, select Add legacy hardware
- Select Network Adapters and click add disk
- Choose the driver you downloaded and install driver
- From client manager select your VPN connection and from top left select VPN adapter windows created and connect to VPN
Note : For multiple VPN's I have created 3 adapters for you to use. Filenames and contents were changed for installing new adapters VPN VPN2 VPN3...
Download x64 files from http://atasoyk.com/softether-x64-drivers.zip
Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
1 post • Page 1 of 1