Greetings from China

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
kaundere

Greetings from China

Post by kaundere » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:28 am

Hello,

My name is Boby and I am currently in China....
After extensive searching i found that this software is perfect for me because i want to setup a secure vpn connection from my home country which is in Europe. As you know in China some web sites like Facebook Youtube and Google are blocked but i would like to access them.
The problem I am experiencing is strange for me, because the server has several ports open for listening like 443 and 5555 and 8888. The problem is that the port 443 gives an Error from my server and the other ports and some cutop made are in listening mode. After some time i tryed to connect to my new server and i discovered that i can connect only to port 443 which is verry strange, Because the Computer is behind a router i opened some ports, i checked them online if they are open, etc. everything is fine, but i can't connect to a different port than 443. Also the connection is at best (Realy bad) meaning that it disconnects often etc. I think that the IPS is actively trying to block me or just the connection is bad you be the judge of that. Also i got a Real IP from my service provider also used ddns etc. also i use Norton internet security.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tl;dr

Port 443 error
Port 5555,8888,6969, not working, listening.
Can connect only to port 443.
??????
Logic=China
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thisjun

Re: Greetings from China

Post by thisjun » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:06 am

Please try to use VPN Azure.

kaundere

Post by kaundere » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:16 pm

thisjun wrote:
> Please try to use VPN Azure.
Fixed the ports, I was able to connect but not i dont have any internet, it just connects everything seems fine but i cant acces any websites or anything.

xodc

Post by xodc » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:48 pm

enable secure NAT

kaundere

Post by kaundere » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:55 pm

The cause of this problem was that the Ports were not Forwarded from the IPS.
The Secure NAT solved that problem also.