Accessing LAN PC's

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
primesoftware

Accessing LAN PC's

Post by primesoftware » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:09 pm

I have SoftEther VPN Server running on a Linux box (192.168.1.2) and I am able to connect using SoftEther VPN Client from the outside. If I type the address of the default gateway (my Verizon router - 192.168.1.1) I can access the admin page. SecureNAT is disabled and my router is handling the DHCP and I did port forwarding for TCP connection (disabled NAT-T). The problem is I cannot ping / access the other computers on my LAN.

VPN Client is set to Bridge / Router Mode. I'm connecting with SSL key authentication and the "No Adjustments to Routing Table" option is checked off so I don't use the gateway and DNS of the VPN. I don't need the VPN for internet access. I just need it to access my home PCs.

Any ideas why I cannot access my home PCs, but I can access the admin page of my router?

Edit: Actually I can access all the other hosts except the one running the VPN Server (192.168.1.2). In other words if I type in the IP of my printer (192.168.1.3) into the browser I can access it, but if I type the IP of my VPN server in I cannot access the web page it hosts nor can I SSH into it. I think its the same issue as (http://forum.softether.org/viewtopic.php?t=2770&p=5711) except I only have 1 ethernet interface.

thisjun

Re: Accessing LAN PC's

Post by thisjun » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:59 am

Please create TAP mode localbridge.