Vpn Cable Unplugged Error Code 13

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
claudiudaniel

Vpn Cable Unplugged Error Code 13

Post by claudiudaniel » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:11 pm

I have seen 3 other posts with the same topic as this but none of them had answers on how to fix this error.
The trouble is I get this error code and get disconnected from the VPN server around 10 minutes of connection.I live in a university campus and use Softether VPN Manager to bypass the firewall they have. I use Windows XP SP3. The thing is that my roommate is using Softether VPN Manager too,but on a laptop with Windows 7 and does not get disconnected.He doesn't get any error whatsoever and we are both connected to the same network here in the campus.So I think the problem is related to Windows XP.
I tried connecting to different VPN servers but still get the same error and disconnect.
I have already tried unchecking the turn off to save power option for the network connection and gone through the microsoft guide of fixing this error but still to no good.I even checked the option "Keep connection alive" that randomly sends packets of information to some random site so the connection would still "be alive".
Does anyone have any idea on what may be causing it?Please help.

noname.verified

Re: Vpn Cable Unplugged Error Code 13

Post by noname.verified » Tue May 01, 2018 7:49 am

yup i also get this error code:13, but its alredy fixed and now my vpn connected as well,i just try to open my control panel>network and sharing center>change adapter setting but it's taking too long/not responding about 5 minutes, after it's opened i try to connect my vpn its Fix without error code:13 and connected