ip is not replaced

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
toryus

ip is not replaced

Post by toryus » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi everybody!
I use Softether VPN 4.0 with vpngate-client-2016.12.05-build-9634.137118.
At first it worked normally but at one moment i found that ip was not replaced. I'm not shure but i think that it because mode bridge was not established in settings:
Softether VPN Client -> Connection -> Properties-> Advanced settings -> VPN connection Mode -> Bridge/ Router Mode.
I attempted switch on bridge Mode, but i can't to save settings.
Finally the msbox appeared: Unacceptable operation. Use the VPN Gate UtiliTy to modify the connection settihgs for VPN Relay Servers . Pls, what have I to do? Thanks.

mojamba

Re: ip is not replaced

Post by mojamba » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:55 am

There is another thread (posting.php?mode=reply&f=11&t=6555) that discusses this same issue, which I also recently had. My solution was to delete the existing Virtual Network Adapter and then create a new one. Not sure if that will solve things for you or not, but give it a try.

toryus

Post by toryus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Thanks, mojamba, it works!

zazarickoty

Post by zazarickoty » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:56 pm

toryus wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:24 pm
Hi everybody!
I use Softether VPN 4.0 with vpngate-client-2016.12.05-build-9634.137118.
At first it worked normally but at one moment i found that ip was not replaced. I'm not shure but i think that it because mode bridge was not established in settings:
Softether VPN Client -> Connection -> Properties-> Advanced settings -> VPN connection Mode -> Bridge/ Router Mode.
I attempted switch on bridge Mode, but i can't to save settings.
Finally the msbox appeared: Unacceptable operation. Use the VPN Gate UtiliTy to modify the connection settihgs for VPN Relay Servers . Pls, what have I to do? Thanks.
Thanks, mojamba, it works!