I'm getting error 2 when trying to connect

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
kippage

I'm getting error 2 when trying to connect

Post by kippage » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:41 am

Win 7 HP, 64bit, 4GB Softether Client VPN 4, Ver 4.10 Build 9473

[attachment=1]IPConfigAll-Kip.txt[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Sysinfo.txt[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kippage

Re: I'm getting error 2 when trying to connect

Post by kippage » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Turned computer off last night. This morning I am able to connect to at least one VPN Gate server using Softether Client with VPN Gate plug-in. Hooray! What changed, I do not know. I had rebooted a few times last night because I have a Broadcom adapter. That didn't work. But today is a different story. Go figure.

However, getting my Softether VPN server to work is a real problem. I've been through all the setup, again and again, several times, and it still does not respond. Any assistance would be appreciated. This Softether VPN looks to be exactly what I need, because I have an ISP with very poor support and I think they are blocking ports but cannot verify any of that because they are so difficult. I've tried Azure, too, nothing works. Azure server says connected. Is there some setting I haven't found to make this work? Help! (I'm going to post this in the Softether Forum also).