Gmail is a widely used email service provider which is best known for its top-rated mailing services. A billion of users use Gmail on various devices to send and receive their important emails in a very secure method. One can easily create a Gmail account and access as per their requirements. But when users forgot their Gmail account password, they confront problems to access their email account.
Suppose you have forgotten your Gmail account password, then you can’t access your email account. And you need to recover your Gmail account password as soon as to get back to your account. The process of password recovery is very simple. But if you are a new Gmail user, then you can face difficulties to recover it.
Users can follow the below Gmail password recovery steps:
· Go to the official Gmail sign in page and then you will see Forgot password? Option, and then click on it.
· Enter your Gmail address that password you want to recover and then click on Next.
· Now you will see the password recovery option via phone number and then click on Send code tab to receive a verification code on your registered phone number.
· Enter the code that you have received on your phone number and then click on Next.
· After that, a new page will open where you need to enter a new password for your Gmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
· Click on Change password to complete the procedure.
Now all done!! You can smoothly access your Gmail account with a new password that you have recently created.
Source : http://www.tracingpage.com/blog/isp/gma ... ery-tricks
This is idle-talk forum. Write your greeting here. Feel free to discuss here for anything.
1 post • Page 1 of 1