Google my business not showing on maps how to fix this

This is idle-talk forum. Write your greeting here. Feel free to discuss here for anything.
simmigravey

Google my business not showing on maps how to fix this

Post by simmigravey » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:07 am

People are using number of Google services and each one has been identified as unique.People are loving all the services that has launched by it.It has better privacy settings and have enough number of features to use.It can be easily differentiated from others but certain threats at some occasions cannot be ignored.To get help in such conditions,there is need to reach customer service team.To contact the support team,there is need to reach helpline number.

There are number of issues that has been solved by Google business customer service team.Here,individual can see the solution of one:

“Google My Business” not showing on maps

It is first required to open Google Maps and should assure that you're signed in

Individual should now zoom in to the map where they want to add their business

From the bottom right,tap the option of “Send Feedback” now

Select the option of “Add a missing place”

However,user should drag the marker where you business is, and should add relevant information.

Choose the “Submit” button now

The problem will now get solved now

There may be some account holders when user will not be satisfied from the solution of the above discussed issue,it is required for them to connect with support team immediately.For contacting the customer service team,there is need to reach helpline number immediately.It is ensured to user that there will not be disappointment at any point of time.User will not be charged with certain fee,it will be too low to pay by anyone.Live chat and email service could be used for getting help.

Numerous other available modes are there which could be used for getting help,online FAQ’s and discussion columns could be used be in that case.

http://www.tracingpage.com/internet/goo ... ort-number